Customer Fax Number: __________________ Fax Portal User Name: ___________________
To log into your fax station, go to: https://fax.sipstation.com
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your network to the WAN port on the back of the Sangoma CPE004 faxstation
- Using the included standard telephone cable, connect your fax machine line into Port 1 on the faxstation, which has been previously configured.
- Using the provided power brick, plug the barrel jack into the 12V DC port on the back of the Sangoma CPE004.
- It may take up to 5 minutes for complete initialization before the device is ready for operation. Lights will turn solid green when ready.
- The Sangoma CPE004 requires that the ECM (Error Correction Mode) be enabled on the fax machine. This should be set by default on most fax machines.
- If you only have a single network connection, you can plug your computer to the LAN port on the Sangoma CPE004 with an Ethernet cable to use PC pass-through.
Logging into your FAXstation Portal:
1.Go to: https://fax.sipstation.com
- The home page allows you to view the status of faxes sent and received and change your password
- If more than one fax line is associated with your account, make sure to select the correct number under the Fax dropdown box to view that lines specific information
- You can also send a fax directly from the FAXstation Portal
- From the dropdown From box, make sure the correct fax line number is selected
- Type in the fax line destination number
- Upload or drag and drop the document before sending