Setting up an Email Account or Changing a Password on Apple IOS device.
Setting Up Email On iPhone and iPad
- Unlock and go to Home Screen.
- Tap on the settings app on your device home screen to access the Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings screen and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account
- Enter your name, email address, and password and then tap Next
- Make sure that IMAP is selected and then ente both the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server as mail.montanasky.net then click Next.
- NOTE: The User Name and Password you enter for Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server is the full email address and password for the email box itself. Also, iPhone indicates the username and password is optional under the outgoing section but it is NOT optional, so be sure to enter your email and password there as well.
- Make sure the Mail toggle switch is turned On and then Save
That should do it. You will now be able to send and receive email from your Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.