1. Find the email app on your Android Device and tap to open.
2 Choose "Add Other Account
" to add your email account
**Note: If this is not your first time adding email and you are trying to add another email account, please select your "settings" option and click on add "accounts."**
3. Enter your Email Credentials and select "Manual Setup."
**Note: If you do not know your email password, please have our technicians help reset your password.**
4. Next, select IMAP. This should take you to the next step.
5. Enter the following settings into the “Incoming Server Setting”
- Server Address: mail.montanasky.net
- Security Type: SSL (for all certificates)
- Port: 993
- IMAP Path Prefix: leave blank
6. The next page should be the “Outgoing Server Settings” page. Enter the following settings.
- Server address: mail.montanasky.net
- Security Type: SSL (all certificates)
- Outgoing Port: 465
- Requires Sign-In: Check the box
- Username: Full email address
- Password: Your email password
7. The next page should be the “Account Options” page. Set the following settings:
- Sync schedule: Every 15 minutes
- Peak schedule: Every 15 minutes
- Sync Email: Check the box
- Notify me when email arrives: Check the box
- Automatically Download Attachments when connected to Wi-Fi: Uncheck the box
- Select "Sign in" Or "Next"
8. The next page will be the “Set up email” page. Type in your email address in the “Give this account a name” option and type your name into the “Your name” option (IE John Smith). Then select “Done”
9. Next, send an email to yourself OR email email@example.com so you know the email is working for both sending and receiving.
10. Now you have completed the setup on the Android device. Note: If it does not work, please stop in one or our office to have the phone setup for email.